Support app for the Freedom i-Connex Keyboard. This app adds extra functionality to your Freedom i-Connex Keyboard such as cut, copy, paste, user defined shortcuts and media controls.
For an updated user guide with a list of new functionality and shortcut keys please visit http://freedom.helpserve.com
Take control and get the most out of your mobile devices with Freedoms range of Bluetooth keyboards. Liberate your screen from the virtual keyboard, save your thumbs and experience the full potential of your mobile devices.
www.freedominput.com Short Instructions:
1) Pair the keyboard up as normal and make sure it is connected.
2) Install the App from the market.
3) Go to “Settings” then go to “Language and Keyboard”. Tick the box next to Freedom i-Connex 2 driver to enable it.
4) Run the app. It should say icx2 keyboard connected. If not make sure the keyboard is connected and turned on.
5) Now go to any text entry box and change the input method to “Freedom i-Connex 2 Driver”.
Please double check the above steps before submitting a bug report as most people that have had issues have missed something. If you are having any problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Freedom i-Connex Keyboard is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-04-13. The program can be installed on Android 2.1 and up.
Freedom i-Connex Keyboard (version 0.65) has a file size of 364.90 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 16 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.